New release: April 27, 2022
Ctrl.space Platform started supporting mobile devices!
🛰 For Satellite Operators
- As SO I can see the request list on my mission page.
- As SO I can see responses to requests on my mission page.
- Added mission search for the “Request Editor” page.
- Added missions selector to the “Request Editor” page.
- Added extra fields for the request: budget expectation (select “I know my budget”, “I don’t know my budget”); maximum budget value (currency); “Are you fundraising for this project now?” (checkbox); criteria for a supplier selection (multiple selection — schedule, price, heritage); “Launch date” (Q + Year); “Launch date flexibility” (“Flexible”, “Strict requirement”); “I want to select a supplier in” (selector “1 Month”, “3 Months”, “6 Months”, “Later”).
- The “Current Phase” field in the “Mission Details” menu became wider.
- Added search country by the first letter for the “Headquarters Location” menu.
- Disabled modal backdrop click.
- Changed the way to store sidebar visibility state for mobile devices.
- Changed modal behavior on mobile devices.
- Added full-width button “Booking Closed” for the “Launch Schedule” page mobile view.
- Added the ability to change the Satellite Operator’s and Launch Provider’s company page display on mobile devices.
- Hid the company logo in the top bar on the desktop.
- Increased toast showing time and used colors from UI Kit.
- Returned the “Change Video” button for admin and supplier workspace.
- Fixed the error, when the symbol “+” in the e-mail of the invited user will be erased.
- Fixed displaying of the request sending page on mobile devices.
- Fixed displaying of the “Request Creation” page on mobile devices.
- Fixed issue with shared requests.
- More fixes for ordering on missions and architectures responses.
- Fixed displaying of the “Mission” page on mobile devices.
- Fixed menu logic to show only requested architectures on Supplier’s page.
- Fixed bug with unchanged users’ avatars.
- Repaired searchable multi-selector for closing after clicking on the value.
- Fixed bug when SO was unable to change “Planned Launch Date”.
- Fixed the “Each value in architectures must be a string” error appearing while creating a request.
- Fixed incorrect redirect when a user tried to open a request by a link.
- Fix inability to log in with phone number without + symbol entering correct code.
- Fixed minor issues connected with operational algorithm modal and subsystem items.
- Fixed the ability to return Supplier to Satellite Operator status from admin workspace.