Changelog: Updated interface for launch providers, unified authorization page, and more
New release: March 28, 2022
Once only accessible by launch providers, the newly-built Data Room makes every supplier type eligible (including, but not limited to: orbital launch providers; suborbital launch providers; hosted payload providers; insurance providers; and ground segment providers).
Supplier’s Data Room, features include
- A supplier can see numerous types of requests (such as RFI,/RFP, and/or ROM price request);
- Within the request, now visible:
- the satellite operator’s company description;
- mission (planned launch date, duration, current phase, goal, payload type, description); and
- shared mission’s architectures (more details on payload/payload variations);
- Declining requests;
- Reply to requests with proposals;
- Details may be requested (feedback too); and
- Easier lead onboarding, a supplier may now also view request statuses.
Unified Authorization Page
Streamlined onboarding for satellite operators and providers is now up and running (login to view)
Reach Text Editing && Markdown — Both Fully Supported
New Improvement — Markdown Support Feature:
Support for an Unlimited Number of Files from Different Platforms
View of Support for Unlimited Number of Files from Different Platforms:
🛰 Upcoming Features for Satellite Operators:
- Automated sharing and matching algorithm with accredited suppliers;
- Separated files for missions and architectures;
- New fields for additional requirements within requests; plus,
- Support for CAD files.
🚀 Supplier’s Data Room, coming soon:
- More comfortable work with CRM-like environment — real-time status updates for all requests; and
- Supplier’s company description enables marketplace listing capabilities in Precious Payload’s premium tools — a robust marketing tool for the everyday engineer — commercial launch sub-schedules are rolling out (the first one is Launch.ctrl)/ with automated sharing of RFI/RFP requests.