Changelog: Mission pages for upcoming SpaceX Transporter launches, and more
New Release: May 25, 2022
Following the release of the Transporter 11 mission page, we now have mission pages for other upcoming Transporter launches, too – making it much easier to book slots through our one-of-a-kind “Expedia for Space”:
We also added Product Changelog to the Product menu on the main page.
For Satellite Operators
- As a SO, I can send a request again after canceling it.
- As a SO, when I enter a new description in the “Create a Request” option, it gets saved before I “Resend” the request.
For Launch Providers
- As an LP, I can undo my response to revoke/add more details/submit a new one.
- As an LP, I can now see more details in the email received when a request is updated.
- As an LP, I can revoke a response (Proposal received/declined) to send a new one
- Added the ability to wrap text to the following line in fields with markdown.
- The search modal can be exited by clicking on the backdrop.
- Fixed icons position in Safari browser.
- Polished individual pages for launch schedule.
- Added the ability to submit the “Invite member to the company” modal with “Enter”.
- Implemented showing an error message to the supplier for expired views.
- While submitting the request creation form, the “Save” button is disabled until all fields are filled.
- As an LP, I receive the message “Your request has been successfully submitted” upon sending an offer.
- Fixed bug showing both success and error messages when a request is reshared.
- Fixed fields for the “Submit Request” form.
- Removed unnecessary visual elements from the “See what people say” section on the website.